This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud nina contributed a whooping 27 entries.
The personal pronoun “they” is Merriam- Webster’s word of the year 2019! Surprised how such a common word would get so much fame and attention? Now you can also use “they” in the singular, when you don’t want to refer to “he” or “she.” This is especially handy for people whose gender identity is nonbinary. […]
Latest Blog Posts
- How to Improve your MemoryDecember 10, 2019 - 11:59 am
- Word of the Year 2019December 10, 2019 - 11:47 am
- Most Helpful Links for Language LearnersNovember 10, 2019 - 4:33 pm
- All You Need to Know about Moving to GermanyMay 28, 2019 - 11:59 am
- Ultimate Resources for ESL TeachersSeptember 20, 2018 - 10:00 am
- Practical and Free Resources for Learning English OnlineSeptember 5, 2018 - 8:25 pm
- Best Tried and Proven Hacks For Smooth Travel With KidsApril 28, 2017 - 10:21 am
- Around the World – List of All Countries Visited
- Easiest Way to Get Free German Lessons Online
- Effective Online Tutoring for German, English and Spanish
- Get in Touch
- How Others Like You Improved Their Language Skills in No Time
- Imprint and Disclaimer
- Learn English via Skype – Personal and Effective
- Learn German via Skype – Flexible and Effective
- Meet Nina Buschmann – Your #1 Language and Travel Expert
- Prices, Payment Info & Booking
- Teach! Learn! Travel! Blog
- Traveling Alone as a Woman – You can do it!