Do you sometimes wish you could “just remember things”? Names of people, places you’ve been to, historical dates, grammar rules and vocabulary? According to science there is no such thing as a “bad memory”, it’s just a matter of the right training. Anyone can learn how to improve your memory!
Latest Blog Posts
- Around the World – List of All Countries Visited
- Best Reasons Why Students Recommend Nina Buschmann
- Easiest Way to Get Free German Lessons Online
- Get in Touch
- Goal Oriented Online Tutoring For German and English
- Imprint and Disclaimer
- Intercultural Training Germany – Demystifying the Germans
- Learn English via Skype – Personal and Effective
- Learn German via Skype – Flexible and Effective
- Meet Nina Buschmann – Your #1 Language and Travel Expert
- Prices, Payment Info & Booking
- Solo Travel – You Can Do It!
- Teach! Learn! Travel! Blog
“I would highly recommend Skype lesson with Nina not only because of the flexible time but because of the the patience, the nice/relaxed talks, humor and very efficient method used for learning.
Learning with Nina has been a real pleasure.”
Gentjan Qama, Albania
“A few months ago I was looking for a short-term possibility to improve my Business-English and found Nina – a stroke of luck.
Nina was very flexible when it came to finding time slots for our lessons and she prepared me perfectly for my business meetings. She also gave me practical tips on how to improve my English outside of lessons and without living in an English speaking environment.
Learning English is really fun with such a pleasant and likeable teacher.”
Tanja Göring, Germany